Bear Tote with napkin rings

Friday, April 30, 2010





Hello everyone, We just finished watching Avatar.. Wow for the visual effects. It was fun and entertaining.
I am busy making dolls and Santa's and snowmen for my site. Oh yes and some scarecrows. I am making some special orders for some great customers. Sheryl Peterson if you see this I am still waiting for the lamps. I am going to look for another source.
I am painting some changeable seasons tissue holders. They are really fun so watch for them.

I have my some of my grandkids coming in June to stay a week. Yayyyyyyyyyyy. This is the picture of them. They are all coming to stay with Grandma except for the baby who was born in December. So I will have my hands full but in a very fun way.

This is just 5 of my grandkids. I will be posting more pictures of all of my grandkids here real soon. I have 12 of them and one more to come in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment